Friday, June 30, 2017

50% Off Coupon

Hello everyone!

Well, I'm nearly 50. My two week countdown begins. I thought I would put a 50% off coupon in my Etsy shop for anyone interested. Just type in code lazydazy at checkout.

On another note: I've been keeping busy over here in hot as heck, California. I've been breathing life into old jewelry boxes and will be opening a shop where I'll be selling them soon. Not in a hurry. If I could, I'd keep them all. I have many finished and many more waiting to be beautified. Three shelves full to be exact!

Besides that, I've been gardening, fishing, cleaning, walking, and hopefully soon, I'll be doing a little biking as well. I try to stay busy. Sometimes it's hard when the temps get up past 100.

I hope you're all doing well. I think about you often.

Pam

Link to my Etsy shop
https://www.etsy.com/shop/PamLefors

No comments: