Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Wow! It's been awhile since I've been on blogger. So much has changed!

I don't know how many still get updates on this blog, but I wanted to share some exciting news. I have opened an online bead store. I know all my ladies were creative and I'm sure some of you dabble in beading so I thought I better stop by and leave a post.

First off, I have a new blog The Shabby Boheme
https://theshabbybohem.blogspot.com/

I'll be sharing some of my own work, new products, and discount offers.

And second, My new shop can be found here:
https://www.theshabbyboheme.boutique/

Here you will find nearly 500 products for your beading pleasure.

I also have an Etsy shop where I'll selling my own unique pieces but I'm moving a little slow. (getting over a nasty cold)

Everything is new and fresh so you wont find many posts yet, but please like and follow me. I need all the support I can get on my new adventure. Love and support has always been my encouragement.

A Note about me: A year after closing my shoppe, I found out I have diabetes. During that time it was diabolical and caused me much anger and depression. I've lost nearly 50 pounds and walk up to 6 miles a day. When I first found out and started walking. It was 15 minutes a day and boy was THAT draining! I eat better, I feel better, I'm happier, and "thinner". Although I miss designing scrap supplies, it was the best thing I could do for myself at that time. I hope life is treating you all well.

Much love, Pam



No comments: